DGA Consulting provides advice to the utilities industry with a team of consultants that have a deep knowledge of operational technologies and how these should be applied to network operations.
DGA Consulting can assist with the full life cycle of project procurement through to delivery with advice on the regulatory framework and business case development.
There are a number of key benefits of working with DGA Consulting including
- Independent professional advice;
- Proven methodology for developing operational strategies aligned with business objectives and achievable program roadmaps;
- Understanding of the technical implications of business decisions and the business implications of technical decisions;
- Significant industry operational experience translating into the ability to reduce risk from realistic and defendable budgets and schedules for critical projects.
Experience & Expertise
Quality advice stems from expertise and decades of experience. Our consultants on average have more than 20 years of experience working in and around Network Operations environments of Utilities around the world. DGA Consulting’s experts bring with them a range of experiences and skills that include:
- A deep knowledge of operational technologies and industry standards and how they could and should be applied to energy networks operations. This domain expertise includes:
– SCADA, Historian & Analytics
- Up to date knowledge of the Australian regulatory framework and the issues driving the power industry
- Development of business cases specific to the Australian power industry
- Application of proven methodologies to develop operational strategies aligned with business objectives and achievable program roadmaps
- Experience assisting TSOs and DSOs through the life cycle procurement process for SCADA/EMS/DMS solutions
Benefits of Working with DGA Consulting
- Independent professional advice results in the best possible outcomes for our clients – we are not pitching for implementation services
- We understand the technical implications of business decisions and the business implications of technical decisions – resulting in honest advice about options and approach
- Our consultants have industry operational experience and are a “safe pair of hands” to reduce risk, put realistic budgets and schedules on the table, and apply real world thinking to operational challenges
- Risk reduction – experience translates into a higher probability of success by applying proven methodologies to complex strategic and operational projects