DGA Consulting provides advice to the utilities industry with a team of consultants that have a deep knowledge of operational technologies and how these should be applied to network operations.
DGA Consulting is a recognised and respected provider of advisory services to energy utilities. We can assist with the full life cycle of project procurement through to delivery with advice on the regulatory framework and business case development.
Our strengths include:
- Independent professional advice;
- Practical experience with assistance on critical OT projects translating into achievable outcomes and reduced risk;
- Understanding of the technical implications of business decisions and the business implications of technical decisions;
- Proven engagement model and methodology for developing operational strategies aligned with business objectives.
Experience & Expertise
Quality advice stems from subject matter expertise and decades of experience. Our consultants on average have more than 20 years of experience working in and around Network Operations environments of Utilities around the world. DGA Consulting’s experts bring with them a range of experiences and skills that include:
- A deep knowledge of operational technologies and industry standards and how they should best be applied to energy networks operations. This domain expertise includes:
– SCADA, Historian & Analytics
- Up to date knowledge of the Australian regulatory framework and the issues and trends driving the power industry
- Development of business cases specific to the Australian power industry
- Application of proven methodologies to develop operational strategies aligned with business objectives and achievable program roadmaps
- Experience assisting TSOs and DSOs through the life cycle procurement process for SCADA/EMS/DMS solutions
Benefits of Working with DGA Consulting
- Independent professional advice results in the best possible outcomes for our clients
- We understand the technical implications of business decisions and the business implications of technical decisions – resulting in honest advice about options and approach
- Risk reduction – experience translates into a higher probability of success by applying proven methodologies to complex strategic and operational projects